In Module 3, you will learn how to become an informed voice to place your messages and ideas in the public space, working towards mediating the status and conditions for peer members of new communities.
You will learn how to craft a powerful and unique message and how to manage practical communication tools.
- Communication skills in Mediation
- What is Policy, National Policies, EU policies, how does your message link to them?
- Become an informed voice in media debates and in policy development and resources planning
- Choose your message as a mediator
- Tools to inform online and in person
- Examples of communicating through art and sports